Now i knew what direction I wanted to take the project I could go out and shoot for it alot more effectively. The next week weeks basically involved gathering as many shots as I could when the light and weather conditions were right. This turned out to be extremely frustrating as the Blackpool weather proceeded to be bright and sunny for 2 weeks straight making shooting for the brief very difficult.



I found that if the light was too bright it was very difficult to expose both the sky and the foreground correctly. I could have got around this by shooting several exposures and merging them in photoshop but I felt that this would undermine the credibility of the work. Instead I decided to persevere to just make the most of the light when it was favourable.